What is SoCal Local?
• Businesses that are truly local to Southern California. Not merely a local warehouse or office, but a
business that is 100% Southern California based, and completely focused on selling to the Southern
Why buy local? What good does it do me?
• Keeps your hard‐earned money working for you here, in your Southern California community, where you
live, work, and play.
• Keeps your local economy vibrant.
• Keeps your property values moving upward.
• Keeps more of your friends and neighbors employed.
• Keeps your dollars local where they will be used to benefit you, rather than in the hands of some big
corporation from another state.
But what if I can’t get what I need from my local business?
• Ask for it. Chances are they can get what you need to do your job.
• Always ask. Your local business will go out of their way to make you happy ‐ they want your business.
But what if their prices are higher?
• Ask for a better price. Local businesses can often be more flexible.
• Ask them to match the price. They want your business – give them the opportunity to price match. It
will be worth it to them to keep your business here, local, where your dollars will help your and their
Don’t send your hard‐earned profits and tax dollars out of state where you don’t benefit from them.
Buy Local ‐ Buy SoCal Local.
Robert Skeels & Co. has been a mainstay in Southern California for almost 100 years. Focused solely on Southern California, Skeels remains committed to the local hardware industry. 100% of Skeels ownership and employees live, work, and play in Southern California. We know LA, Orange County, Hollywood, the Valley, the Inland Empire, the Beach, the Mountains, the Desert, and everywhere in between.
We know SoCal. We are SoCal Local.